The Letter Perfect Resort in India – Vishranti
Crisp and clean mountain air, crystal clear rivulets and a pristine ambiance nestled in the serene foothills of the Himalayas in northern India, that’s Vishranti for you.
We welcome you to Vishranti Resort and Spa, the perfect signature destination for you to rest, relax and unwind miles away from the humdrum of modern civilization where five star comforts are the perfect hallmark of hospitality. There are many spa resorts in India but none like Vishranti. Exclusive and charming, serene and peaceful… but those are not simply accolades.
A luxury resort in India perfect for our discerning guests
- 23 acres of exquisitely preserved flora and fauna in all directions
- Open year round waiting to welcome you in royal style
- Classy upscale five star amenities and facilities across-the-board
- Complete range of international spa treatments administered by certified and highly experienced spa resort staff
- Luxuriously furnished guest suites tastefully decorated with artifacts reminiscent of the British Raj
- Well-appointed ultra-deluxe rooms adorned with style and grandeur
- A dining experience that will surely make you want to move in for good
- Special outdoor family activities and facilities for children– our real VIP guests
- Fully equipped to host conferences, corporate retreats and private boardroom meetings
- One-step online reservation worldwide
- Seamless access from the New Delhi International airport and the Dehradun Airport
- Five hours day journey by luxury train from New Delhi which is an experience on to itself
Whether it is a quiet weekend getaway from the daily rigmarole of modern living or a full week of luxury and tranquility far from the madding crowd, the welcome mat will receive you in regal style at the most famous spa resort in India—Vishranti.
Had a great time on the resort…Nature has been beautifully blended with the living space and great service…Congratulations
Bollywood Star Celebrity
A memorable day of my life. Thanks for the help. Would love to come again and spend sometime. Thanks Kiran for being there throughout. Best wishes.
Captain Indian Cricket Team,2010